Code to Buy Data on Airtel + How to Buy Online & From Bank 2023
Are you looking for the Code To Buy Data On AIRTEL? In today’s fast-paced digital world, staying connected to the internet is essential. Whether you’re working remotely, streaming video content, or simply browsing the web, having access to a reliable internet connection is crucial. If you’re an Airtel Nigeria subscriber, buying data has never been easier.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the different methods you can use to buy data on Airtel Nigeria, including the use of USSD codes, the Airtel Thanks app, and online platforms such as Quickteller.
Whether you prefer the convenience of your mobile phone or the comfort of your computer, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s get started!
How To Buy Data on Airtel
Airtel is known to be one of the biggest telecommunication networks in Nigeria cum data and internet service provider due to the different options from which a subscriber can choose regardless of their level of income
Monthly data plans attract a grace period of 7 days after expiration. Weekly plans have a grace period of 3 days and daily plans, have a grace period of 1 day.
Data on Airtel comes in different categories. Based on duration there are;
- Daily / Weekly Plans
- Monthly Plans
- Mega Plans
Airtel also offers;
- Everyday-ON Plans
- Streaming plans
- Social plans
- Day and Night Plans.
Code to buy data on Airtel
To subscribe or activate any of the Airtel internet bundle plans, just:
- Dial *141#
- Choose 1
- Choose 1 for Daily/Weekly
- Choose 2 for Monthly
- Choose 3 for Mega
- Then select a bundle
How to Check Data Balance on Airtel
- Dial *140# to check Data balance and an SMS will be sent to you.
- *123*10# or *123*#
- To Check 2G Data Balance
- To Check 3G Data Balance
- To Check 4G Data Balance
List of All Airtel Data Plan
|Price (NGN)||Data Allowance||Validity (Days)||USSD Code|
|500||750MB + 1GB YouTube Night + 200MB Spotify + 210MB TikTok + 210MB + 210MB Airtel TV Streaming||14||*141*500#|
|500||1GB + 1GB YouTube Night + 100MB Spotify + 105MB TikTok + 105MB Airtel TV Streaming||7||*141*502#|
Airtel Daily / Weekly data Plan codes
- N50 for 40MB dial *141*50#
- N100 for 100MB – *141*100#
- N300 for 1GB – *141*354#
- N500 for 2GB – *141*504#
- N200 for 200MB – *141*200#
- N300 for 350MB – *141*300#
- N500 for 1GB + 1GB YouTube Night + 100MB Spotify – *141*502#
- N1500 for 6GB – *141*1504#
- N500 for 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night + 200MB Spotify – *141*500#
Airtel Monthly Data Plan codes
1 Month (30 Days)
- N1,000 for 1.5GB + 2GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*1000#
- N1,200 for 2GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*1200#
- N1,500 for 3GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*1500#
- N2,000 for 4.5GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*2000#
- N2,500 for 6GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*2500#
- N3,000 for 10GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*3000#
- N4,000 for 11GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify +510MB TikTok + 510MB Airtel TV Streaming – Dial *141*4000#
Airtel Mega data Pack codes
30 Days (1 Month)
- N5,000 for 20GB + 4GB YouTube Night + 450MB Spotify – *141*5000#
- N8,000 for 30GB – *141*8000#
- N10,000 for 40GB – *141*10000#
- N15,000 for 75GB – *141*15000#
- N20,000 for 120GB – *141*20000#
- N30,000 for 240GB – *141*30000#
- N36,000 for 280GB – *141*36000#
90 Days (3 Months)
- N50,000 for 400GB – *141*50000#
- 120 Days (4 Months)
- N60,000 for 500GB – *141*60000#
- 365 Days (1 Year)
- N100,000 for 1TB – *141*100000#.
Airtel Everyday-ON Plans (Internet Bundle)
- 3000 Naira for 15 GB – 500MB Everyday for 30 days
- Price : 3000 Naira Duration / Time Limit : 30 Days How to Subscribe : Dial *141*3002#
- 6000 Naira for 45 GB – 1.5 GB Everyday for 30 days
- Price : 6000 Naira Duration / Time Limit : 30 Days How to Subscribe : Dial *141*6002#
Airtel Streaming Plans
- Price : N100 Data Size : 500MB Duration : 3 days How to Subscribe : *141*106#
- Price : N2000 Data Size : 7GB Duration : 30 days *141*2001#
- Price : N3000 Data Size :15GB Duration : 30 days How to Subscribe : *141*3001#
- Price : N5000 Data Size : 30GB Duration : 30 days How to Subscribe : *141*5001#
- Airtel YouTube Night Plan Code Time & How to Use it 2023
- When Does Airtel YouTube Night Time Start? – 2023
- Code To Migrate to Airtel Smart Connect Tariff Plan 2023 + Benefits
- How to Check Airtel Balance ( Data and Credit Balance)-2023
- How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel – 2023 Ultimate Guide
How to buy data on Airtel online
Buying Airtel data online requires a data connection, and you can do that through the following ways;
Buying Airtel data online via the Airtel website
- Visit Airtel website
- Under Recharge & Pay bills, choose between Prepaid, Postpaid, or HBB for Airtel Home Broadband.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number in the space provided.
- Now click on the Buy Airtime/Data button.
- Click on the data plan/bundle that you want to buy from the list.
- Select between Paystack and Flutterwave.
- Enter your email and then click on continue to pay.
- Proceed with the payment procedure of the payment method you choose. Your purchased data will be added to your data balance once payment is finalized.
Buying Airtel data online using the MyAirtel app
- Alternatively, you can use the MyAirtel app to buy Airtel data online.
- First, download the MyAirtel app if you do not have it installed on your phone already.
- Open the app and login with your phone number and password. This login process will require an OTP, so ensure your sim card is in your phone.
- Choose from the different data bundles
Buying Airtel Data Online Using Payment Apps
You can also buy Airtel data online using popular payment apps and wallets. The likes of JumiaPay, Palmpay, Opay, Branch, and many others. They are easy to use for buying basic data bundles on the Airtel network. Plus, some of them offer discounts on data purchases.
To buy data, all you have to do is;
- Open the payment app you use.
- Go to the section for Data and Airtime. Choose data.
- Select Airtel on the list of network providers and then enter your phone number.
- Select the data plan you want to buy.
- Now, proceed to make payment.
Most of these payment services act as online wallets as well. So you can quickly make the payment directly from your wallet balance. Or you can go ahead with paying with a debit/credit card.
Please note that only basic data plans are available for purchase via these platforms. If you want to purchase special Airtel data plans or see a full list of all the plans, we suggest you buy data using the Airtel website or MyAirtel app.
How To Buy Data On Airtel From Bank
There are different ways you can purchase data on Airtel from a bank.
Buying data with *444#
Airtel has made buying data from banks very simple and stress-free. No need to memorize different codes for different banks anymore. *444# is the Airtel dedicated USSD code for all things bank recharge.
Just by dialing *444# on your Airtel line, you can buy data or recharge from any bank of your choice, First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, Union Bank, Zenith Bank Diamond Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, StanbicIBTC Bank, Unity Bank, etc, so long as you have an account with them and with funds of course.
To buy data with *444#, you do not need any mobile banking activation. All you have to do is dial the code with your Airtel number which must also be the main number linked to the bank account.
The problem with buying data with *444# is that currently, you cannot buy for another number. If your number is not the main bank line, you have to look for alternative ways to buy data from the bank.
Buying Airtel data with Bank USSD code
You can also buy data using dedicated bank USSD codes. Every bank now has its USSD code for its customers to perform some transactions while offline. If you know the USSD code for your Bank, dial it and proceed to buy data to your Airtel line
Buying Airtel data with Bank app
If you have data and your bank mobile app, that would be the easiest way to buy data from the bank;
- Open your bank app.
- Go to the airtime and data section. Select data.
- Select Airtel from the network provider options.
- Choose the data bundle you want to buy.
- Enter the phone number you want to credit
- Proceed and enter your PIN to approve the transaction.
Conclusion: Code to Buy Data on Airtel
In conclusion, buying data on Airtel Nigeria can be done through various methods including the use of USSD codes, the Airtel Thanks app, and through online platforms such as Quickteller. Each of these methods offers convenient and straightforward ways to purchase data at competitive prices.
Whether you prefer to use a mobile phone or computer, there is an option available to suit your needs. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily and quickly buy data on Airtel Nigeria and stay connected to the internet at all times.
With Airtel’s various data plans, you can subscribe to any of the plans you want.
How To Check Glo Berekete Data And Call Bonus Balance (2023)
How to load Glo airtime/credit card (Glo recharge code)
MTN Data Cheat Code 2023: 120GB+ FREE Browsing Hack
MTN MidNight Sub Code 2023: Get 2GB for N200, 1GB for N100, and 500MB for N50
MTN Data Plans and Internet Bundles Prices and Codes
How to Unshare Data on Glo – Step by Step Guide
GoTv Subscription: Packages, Payment and Prices in Nigeria (2023)