How to Check Airtel Balance ( Data and Credit Balance)-2023
The days of receiving a message about your credit balance are long gone. Checking your balance is a manual operation, and if you’re not sure how to do the Airtel balance check with your phone number, we are here to help you.
The network provider offers many options to check Airtel balances on prepaid and postpaid connections, including talk time, data, and SMS. We’ve given a few basic methods to check Airtel’s data balance.
Knowing your Airtel balance allows you to manage how much data, SMS, and other services you use so you don’t run out in an emergency or days before your next recharge cycle. So, without further ado, let’s look at how to check your Airtel balance.
This article will show you How to Check Airtel Balance ( Data and Credit Balance).
How to Check Airtel Balance Using the USSD code?
- Dial *123# to check your Airtel balance. In a few seconds, the balance information will appear on your screen. The major credit is generally talked time, which is usually free for Airtel 4G users who have purchased one of the current all-in-one recharge packs.
- Dial *123*10# to check your Airtel net balance. The *121# USSD code informs you about different Airtel deals. Subscribers should be aware that this is only available to prepaid customers.
- Customers with Airtel Prepaid may call *141# to get a loan amount for talk time when their balance runs out.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance with MyAirtel App
The app is one of the most convenient and quick methods to check your Airtel balance. The Airtel Care App is a free customer care app that lets you quickly check your account balance, data balance, subscriptions, and special offers. You may also use this app to email customer inquiries/complaints to Airtel Customer Service for a timely response.
Users of both Android and Apple devices may download the software.
- Download the MyAirtel app from the Google Play Store or the App Store on your mobile.
- Open the app and register using your Airtel mobile number to use the features.
- Go to the ‘Services’ tab now.
- You’ll be able to see information on your current recharge, data use, SMS balance, etc.
- The app will also show the validity of your Airtel recharge pack.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel – 2022 Ultimate Guide
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via the Airtel Self-care service?
- The Airtel self-care service is comparable to the Airtel App.
- Go to Airtel Self-Care assistance.
- Then, input your mobile number and log in using the OTP (one-time-password) delivered to your phone.
- You will now see the self-care service panel’s airtel balance and data balance.
How to Check Your Airtel Data Balance
Dial *123*10# to check your Airtel data/internet balance using the USSD code. This offer is only available to prepaid clients.
How to Check Airtel SMS Balance
Dial *121*7# to check your Airtel SMS balance using the USSD number code.
How to Check Airtel Plan Validity
To check your Airtel phone plan’s SMS balance and validity, dial *121*2#.
The Code for Airtel Talk time Balance
Dial *123# to check your Airtel balance or talk time.
How can I Check MyAirtel Postpaid Data Balance?
Customers may monitor their Airtel postpaid data use by dialing *121# and using the Airtel app.
How to Buy Airtel Credit/Data from Any Bank in Nigeria
With the addition of the *444# direct recharge, purchasing airtime has become easier. You can purchase airtime, data bundles, and other call bundles straight from any of your bank accounts by using a single number (*444#). – All banks, one code!
Ensure that your Airtel number is the primary line in your bank, and you will be able to recharge from a variety of Nigerian banks. Just one code for a variety of banks.
What are the Benefits of Direct Recharge with *444#?
- There are no USSD costs, and there is no need to use a credit balance.
- There is no requirement for an active data bundle.
- There is no need for a smartphone.
- Convenient- Anywhere, simple to remember
- Instant round-the-clock recharge (access to recharge, data, and voice packages 24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- All banks use the same code (*444#). There is no need to learn several airtime codes.
- A user can use numerous bank accounts as long as their primary phone number is the same. There is no need to activate mobile banking.
- Customers opt-in by completing a one-time registration form with their first airtime purchase.
- As a Technical Partner, eTranzact Switch ensures that information is protected under CBN standards.
Aside from airtime, Airtel users may purchase data, talk more, and smart recharge (10X) bundles immediately from *444# rather than first recharging and activating the bundle.
How to Cancel Airtel Auto-Renewal
Airtel offers low-cost data plans to customers who want to keep connected with pals online. Please choose one of the provided data plans right now. After successful activation, disable the auto-renewal function to prevent Airtel from tampering with your airtime when the data bundle expires.
To opt out of Airtel’s auto-renewal:
- Text STOP to 141. Alternatively, text STOPAUTORENEW to 440.
- If you have a data plan, text DEACTIVATE to 440 to cancel it.
You may also call Airtel customer service for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions about Airtel balance check
1. What is the code to check Airtel data?
Use *140# to check your Airtel balance. After dialing the code, Airtel will send an SMS containing your data balance information.
2. How do I check my active subscriptions on airtel?
To check your current active data pack, dial *121# and pick.
3. How do I stop the auto-renewal of airtel WhatsApp?
To disable or discontinue Airtel’s auto-renewal service for WhatsApp, send STOPAUTORENEW to 440.
4. How to Check Airtel Balance
Dial *123# to check your Airtel balance. Immediately, the balance information will appear on your screen.
5. How do I recharge my Airtel?
To recharge your Airtel line, dial *126*PIN# and send.