Do you need to make an inquiry, or are you having issues making transfers with your Zenith bank account? This article has listed all zenith bank customer care, which will help you resolve whatever challenges you are experiencing.
Zenith Bank was founded in May 1990 and began banking operations in July of the same year. Zenith Bank became a public limited corporation on June 17, 2004, after a successful IPO. Zenith Bank is one of Nigeria’s most well-known banks.
Zenith Bank PLC now has over 500 branches and commercial offices across Nigeria. The Bank’s headquarters are situated at 87 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, in the Zenith Heights Building. Zenith Bank also has other branches in the United Arab Emirates, Sierra Leone, United Kingdom, Ghana, the Gambia, and South African and Chinese representative offices.
Today, I’d like to teach you how to quickly contact Zenith Bank customer service for problem resolution, complaint, request, query, request, or any other reason.
Zenith bank customer care is one of the most straightforward bank customer care to call and get a quick response from, provided you follow the correct protocol.
Now, we’ll walk you through the six different methods you may contact Zenith Bank customer service quickly:
- Direct contact
- Live Chat
- Social media sites
- Email address or a phone number
- Online contact form
Are you ready to read on for a more in-depth explanation? If that’s the case, let’s get started right away.
RELATED POST: Zenith IBanking- How To Setup Your online Access 
Zenith Bank’s principal focus in customer service is to make its customers happy with their services and in all places. If you need to contact Zenith Bank customer service and require a quick response, you may talk with them on WhatsApp at any time and any day.
Follow the steps given below to talk with Zenith bank customer service on WhatsApp and get a prompt response.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone and save 07040004422 to your contact list as Zenith bank or anything you choose.
- To refresh your previously-stored Zenith bank customer service number, click the refresh symbol on your WhatsApp profile.
- Click on the Zenith bank customer service number whenever you see it and begin a conversation with the customer service representative.
- Always remember to provide your Zenith bank account number in your chats (message)
- Unless Zenith bank customer service specifically requests it through WhatsApp, do not disclose your CVV or entire card number over chat or any other method.
Finally, you may contact Zenith Bank Intelligent Virtual Assistance (ZIBVA) on WhatsApp for anything (request, complaint, or inquiry) by adding 07040004422 to your phonebook.
2. Direct Contact
You may contact Zenith Bank customer service by using their direct customer service contact center, which is accessible at all times (day, night, or weekends). Zenith Bank’s customer service centers are as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 phone number: 234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK
3. Live Chat
- Go to the zenith bank website and sign up for an account.
- At the lower right corner, click on live chat.
- Fill in your name, email address, and message.
- Start a conversation by clicking the start chat button.
4. Zenith Bank Social Media Account
The Zenith bank Nigeria social media account is one of the best ways to get to their customer care representatives.
5. Email Address
6. Online Form
Another way you can contact Zenith Bank customer care and receive a timely response is to fill out their online contact form on their website.
Follow the steps below to fill out a contact form.
- Visit Zenith Bank’s official website
- Select the form on the left side of your screen
- INput your full name
- Enter your phone number
- Enter your Email address
Fill in the following box with all of the reasons you’re contacting them. Keep your account number in mind while sending your message. Finally, to send your message, select the SUBMIT option.
Conclusion– Zenith Bank Customer Care
You can contact Zenith bank customer representatives by emailing, visiting their office, or calling them. If you have any questions, you may contact the customer care department at email@example.com or call 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, or 0700ZENITHBANK.