Jumia Flex: How To Buy Phone on Jumia and Pay Later
Are you looking for How To Buy Phone on Jumia and Pay Later? Jumia is an online marketplace that offers a wide range of products, including phones, at competitive prices.
If you’re looking to buy a phone on Jumia but don’t have the money to pay for it upfront, you may be interested in their pay later option.
This feature allows you to purchase a phone and pay for it in installments over a set period of time. Jumia Flex (Jumia Buy Now Pay Later) is a good way to buy phones if you don’t have all the cash.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to buy a phone on Jumia and use their pay later option, so you can get the phone you want without breaking the bank.
What is Jumia Flex? – “Buy Now, Pay Small Small”
Jumia Flex is a support package created by Jumia to help their customers with phones and other gadgets on credit.
It is the arm of Jumia.com that allows any eligible persons to buy phones and pay later on Jumia which can be up to six months or more.
These items include phones, electronics, computers, and a host of other goods on Jumia.com.ng
To buy now pay later phones on Jumia, you will need to have a Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card.
The Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card works by allowing you to borrow money from the bank to finance your transaction on Jumia
The credit card usually comes with a pre-loaded approved credit limit and can be used to make purchases as well as POS and ATM withdrawals.
However, you will be required to pay back later at the frequency agreed with the bank.
The fun part is that credit card usage also earns you reward points and helps in building your credit profile online.
Both new and existing Standard Chartered Bank customers can enjoy this service
At the point of checkout, after shopping, select Pay with Standard Chartered Credit Card as the payment option.
Once the option is selected, you will be directed to the JumiaPay portal where you will be required to fill in the details of your Credit Card accordingly and complete the order.
How does Jumia Flex works
The Jumia Flex service is powered by Afara partners that enable customers to buy devices with a small deposit and choose the installment plan that suits them. These monthly plans range from 3-6 months and vary in price.
If approved, you will get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit with your card or bank account online.
Once you’ve paid the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within a few days.
After the first month, you will be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balance, for the next 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
The Jumia service paves way for customers to get their favorite gadgets by paying a few amounts for either 3 months or 6 months.
- 12 High Income Skills in Nigeria to Acquire – 2023
- 13 Best POS Machines in Nigeria: Your Perfect Solution ( 2023)
- How to Make Money Online in Nigeria (2023)
- Top 14 Lucrative Business Ideas in Nigeria to Start ( 2023)
Which devices can you purchase via Jumia Flex Offer
The company offers a lot of Smartphones, laptops, and Macbooks, and they include high-end devices like the iPhone X, Samsung S9+, Samsung S8, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and MacBook Pro Retina and pay in installments.
With flexible payment options, you can get your device once you pay the deposit, then the balance is automatically debited from the same payment instrument used to pay your deposit, for 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
How To Apply For Your Products On Jumia Flex
- * Go to Jumia Flex form.
- *. Enter your email address
- *. Select your device and fill the application form. You will get a response on your application within 3 working days of submission (Choose your options carefully, then sign clearly)
- * If approved, you will get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your card or bank account online
- * Once you’ve paid the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within a few days.
- * After the first month, you will be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balance, for the next 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose
You are advised to choose carefully the price and amount that will fit your budget. And also fill out the form carefully, and sign it maturely, but Jumia failed to outline the consequences if one fails to pay per month.
Jumia Buy Now Pay Later (Jumia Flex) Requirements
The fact that Jumia Flex allows you to buy your desired phone even when you don’t have the complete money doesn’t mean that there are no requirements.
There are certain requirements you have to meet before you can actually have access to the service.
Now below are the requirements for this very service;
- Your Bank Statement (Preferably, PDF Format)
- A Valid Identity Card (Either a Voter Card, National Identity Card, Driver’s License, and International Passport)
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Your Phone Number (This has to be the same number that is associated with your BVN)
- Your Signature
- Your Employment Status and Company’s Name
How to Apply For Jumia Buy Now Pay Later (Jumia Flex)
If you really want to apply for this service (Jumia Buy Now Pay Later), you’ll have to follow the below steps;
Visit the Jumia Flex website
When you get to the homepage, kindly check the list of available gadgets (such as smartphones, laptops, and accessories)
When you finally see your desired gadget, click on the Apply Now navigation button under the gadget.
Now the next thing to do it for you to fill in the Jumia Buy Now Pay Later application form
After filling out the form, you’ll then have to wait for like 72 straight hours for their feedback and response.
Conclusion: How To Buy Phone on Jumia and Pay Later
Jumia Buy Now Pay Later got you covered if you are a salary earner on a tight budget, and there is a need to purchase a device (smartphone or laptop) for personal or business use, the Jumia Flex program is the perfect plan for you.
- How to break safelock on Piggyvest ( Ultimate guide)
- How To Get Free POS In Nigeria (2023)
- How To Start Foodstuff Business In Nigeria (2023)
- Top 20 Online Businesses that Pay Daily in Nigeria
- 7 Instant Loan without BVN in Nigeria( 2023)
- How To Convert Palmpay Points To Money (2023)
- How to Start POS Business in Nigeria – Become a POS Agent in 2023